Hi and welcome, if you’re here its because you saw my Youtube ad.
If you do not need hems and only need grommets, banners are $1.50 a sqft. This is a BIG DEAL especially for single use banners.
You can submit your artwork to [email protected] or upload it if your JPEG is too large. If you want to see if we will print your adobe illustrator file you can upload it but we STRONGLY prefer JPGs for speed and ease of use. Make sure your artboard reflects the size of banner you intend to print. Set your color scheme to RGB before sending. Videos are coming soon.Upload Link
Do we ship.
- Yes, 12.50 flat rate anywhere inside the USA.
What we do.
- We take your JPEG (or begrudgingly alternative graphics file) and print it single sided on premium 13oz outdoor heavy duty scrim vinyl. No gimmick. Pure outdoor quality.
- We will put hems and grommets for $2 a square foot. Or just grommets for $1.50 a square foot.
- We will review any artwork to see if it works with our process free of charge. We proper scaled JPEG.
What we do not do.
- We do NOT print small artwork. (banners below 3×5 are still $30)
- Size help, If you don’t know what feet, inches, centimeters or meters, are we can’t help you with that. Use a tape measure or ask a friend and measure off your area. (For example calling and asking “how much is a car sized banner” is impossible to answer)
- No double sided banners. (too time consuming)
- We do NOT do graphics design. (way to time consumer and communication is a headache)
- We do NOT fix your graphics change old phone numbers or change colors or draw stuff. If you call and say, ” come on, it’s so simple” then you would have done it yourself.
- You should either be in contact with an artist or be able to do make the artwork yourself. They help only needs to know how to basic design in RGB and export a proper print ready JPEG, this could be your son, your friend, your girlfriend, your ‘bestie’ we do not care long as its not us! We do know a professional who can help and she is SUPER FAST!
Artists of all skill levels! We will have guides on how to export your artwork from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Its super easy. (stay tuned)
If you are unsure if you can utilize our service you can send us an email at [email protected] and ask a question. We will review your artwork and see if you can get it printed. Please understand we only print and create banners. We are no longer a “traditional” sign shop.